BARABU Fine Bulgur 1kg
Save Big on Shipping!
550¥ Shipping Deals of the Month!
Order up to 2 units of this product alone to benefit lower shipping rates starting from 550¥.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Bulgur is a quick-cooking wholewheat grain that has been cleaned, parboiled, dried and ground into different sizes. A highly nutritious and healthy food, bulgur is high in fiber and rich in vitamin B, iron phosphorus and manganese, but low in fat, glycemic index and calorie. It has a nutty flavor and a long shelf life. It is also a versatile wheat, and can be used as a substitute for pasta, couscous, rice barley and quinoa in dishes.
- How to cook it:
- Add 2 parts water to 1 part bulgur in a pot, and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender. Drain, if necessary. Bulgur can be used in any of the following:
- Salads: Bulgur is a common feature in salads such as tabbouleh.
- Breakfast cereal: Eat it like oatmeal! Add your favorite topping such as brown sugar, cinnamon, peanut butter, berries, bananas or honey.
- Substitute it for rice in pilaf, risone, paella, or pair it with your favorite side dish.
- Country of Origin:
- Storage instructions:
- Store in a cool dry place
- Shipping temperature :
- 【 Room Temperature】 »SHIPPING AND DELIVERY