Kaffka Ottoman Turkish Coffee 200g
Save Big on Shipping!
550¥ Shipping Deals of the Month!
Order up to 6 units of this product alone to benefit lower shipping rates starting from 550¥.
Preparation instructions: Makes 1 cup
- Pour 1 coffee cup of water (about 60ml) into a brass cezve, a special pot for making Turkish coffee.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Turkish coffee powder. The fine grind should sink to the bottom.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (if necessary).
- Heat over fire and stir for 1 minute till it comes to a boil. Stop stirring and let it simmer for about 3 minutes
- Pour into the coffee cup along with the foam (very important!)
- Serve with a glass of water. Take a sip of water to cleanse the palette, and enjoy the coffee when the grinds have settled.
- Country of origin:
- Storage instructions:
- Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and humidity.
- Shipping temperature :
- 【 Room Temperature】 »SHIPPING AND DELIVERY