MISSO Coarse Bulgur (Medium) 1kg
Save Big on Shipping!
550¥ Shipping Deals of the Month!
Order up to 2 units of this product alone to benefit lower shipping rates starting from 550¥.
Bulgur is a quick-cooking whole-wheat grain that has been cleaned, parboiled, dried and ground into different sizes. A highly nutritious and healthy food, bulgur is high in fiber and rich in vitamin B, iron phosphorus and manganese, but low in fat, glycemic index and calorie. It has a nutty flavor and a long shelf life. It is also a versatile wheat, and can be used as a substitute for pasta, couscous, rice barley and quinoa in dishes.
Please note that this product is Halal
- How to cook it:
- Add 2 parts water to 1 part bulgur in a pot, and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender. Drain, if necessary.
Bulgur can be used in any of the following:
- Salads: Bulgur is a common feature in salads such as tabbouleh.
- Breakfast cereal: Eat it like oatmeal! Add your favorite topping such as brown sugar, cinnamon, peanut butter, berries, bananas or honey.
- -Substitute it for rice in pilaf, risone, paella, or pair it with your favorite side dish.
- Contents :
- Country of Origin :
- Handling :
- Store in a cool dry place
- Shipping temperature :
- 【 Room Temperature】 ≫SHIPPING AND DELIVERY