SULTAN Turkish Coffee Special Blend Can 250g
Save Big on Shipping!
550¥ Shipping Deals of the Month!
Order up to 2 units of this product alone to benefit lower shipping rates starting from 550¥.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Turkish coffee is recognized by UNESCO as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Turkey, but it is also widely enjoyed in the Middle East, North Africa, the Caucasus, Balkans, Bali and Eastern Europe. The exceptional taste, aroma, body, preparation and presentation associated with Turkish coffee gives it a special identity in the time-honored tradition of coffee drinking. Turkish coffee is made by blending and roasting Arabica beans, and ground into an extra-fine grind.
- Preparation instructions: Makes 1 cup
- Pour 1 coffee cup of water (about 60ml) into a brass cezve, a special pot for making Turkish coffee.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Turkish coffee powder. The fine grind should sink to the bottom.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (if necessary).
- Heat over fire and stir for 1 minute till it comes to a boil. Stop stirring and let it simmer for about 3 minutes
- Pour into the coffee cup along with the foam (very important!)
- Serve with a glass of water. Take a sip of water to cleanse the palette, and enjoy the coffee when the grinds have settled.
- Country of origin:
- Storage instructions:
- Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and humidity.
- Shipping temperature :
- 【 Room Temperature】 »SHIPPING AND DELIVERY