This ruby-toned condiment is a reduction of pomegranate juice to a thick, intensely flavored sauce. It is a traditional ingredient in the Mediterranean region, especially in Middle eastern cuisine.
- How to use it?
- Pomegranate sauce adds a luscious and sweet-tart flavor to marinades, salads, gravies, desserts and even drinks. It can be used almost for anything. Use it to add a creative spin to your usual kitchen recipes.
Here are some recommended recipes:
- Pomegranate vinaigrette: Add olive oil, salt, black pepper and pomegranate sauce to make a tangy and sweet salad dressing. You can also add red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, honey and other condiments according to your taste.
- BBQ marinade: Add pomegranate sauce to your spice marinade recipe for an extra kick of flavor.
- Drinks: Add pomegranate sauce, lemon juice, mint and syrup to iced tea for a refreshing summer drink.
- Glucose syrup, water, acidity regulator (Citric acid), pomegranate extract, nature identical flavour of pomegranate , caramel
- Country of Origin：
- Storage instructions:
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- Shipping temperature :
- 【 Room Temperature】 »SHIPPING AND DELIVERY